Don’t you hate it when:
1. You are driving and rushing to get to work and a DC police car is stopped in the middle of the street without any concern as to what effect its presence has on rush hour traffic?
2. When you are driving around town and have to wiggle in and out of lanes to avoid parked UPS and FedEx trucks which are stopped completely undisturbed by the non-existent police who should be enforcing traffic rules?
3. You are using your mobile phone to check important email or find an address and the signal completely drops, even though the signal indicator has three bars?
4. On your way to grab a sandwich at lunch, you run into someone who you have not seen in a few months or years and they want to exchange information, catch up, and plan a long weekend with you all in the few minutes of discussion? And the your precious lunch break is quickly escaping you?
5. You are trying to get somewhere either driving or walking and the seemingly endless DC tourists who are in awe or just about everything DC and want to take pictures of virtually every last federal building are blocking your way?
6. You are going into Pentagon City Mall to grab a gift and have to fight the multitudes of school kids on field trips . . . to the mall? When did shopping qualify as a school learning experience?
7. You buy a delicious imported jar of preserves anxiously imagining spreading it on the perfectly toasted English Muffin, only to take it home and realize that the security seal has been broken and should be returned to the grocery store?
8. You are desperately looking for a parking spot on Saturday afternoon around town only to observe that 90% of the vehicles parked on the street have license plates from everywhere other than the District of Columbia?
9. You have clearly been born during the Ford administration and the bouncer insists on trying to find the birthdate on your ID with a flashlight?
10. You make a reservation at a restaurant, arrive on time only to be told by the pretentious host that the restaurant is very busy tonight and they are running one hour late?
11. You need to run into the Apple Store to pick up an item and have to fight an inexplicable amount of people using the display iPhones while they have their own in the pockets? What exactly are they hoping to find? A vastly different device from the one they purchased jet a few days prior?
12. You are taking a leisurely walk around town only to be accosted by the psychotic hard core bikers who believe the world needs to clear the way for them because they are preserving the environment?
13. On that leisurely walk you find yourself around Lafayette Park and must endure the peculiar groups of protesters who are shouting at the White House so that the President can support their cause for saving the nearly existent Southwestern earthworm?